I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, October 24, 2011

Just to clarify...

After a couple of emails and comments...I realize I need to clarify...yes, I know that I have been posting a lot about babies and then with the mention of a midwife on top of it, I might have given you the wrong idea.   I promise that I am not expecting, however, because P was such a surprise, we are doing our homework now...just in case!  Let's hope we have another year-ish to settle in here!

I seriously feel like I am bringing on baby #2 sooner just by writing that we are waiting, ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment