I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

weekend review

Despite failing my driving test (tear), we had a pretty great weekend!  Here are a few of the highlights...

Our friends Kat and Tom brought over curry on Friday night...this was Brady and I's first experience and it was delicious!!  People here talk about getting 'a curry' like we talk about getting a burger or a sandwich so this was long overdue.

I bought a jar of Fluff from a nearby confectionary shop and found a recipe for marshmallow brownies that was amazing...even better was the Fluff dip I made for them...yummm...

Parker got a scooter...we went to buy a bike with training wheels but his little legs are still too short so we came home with this...

We had an awesome Saturday morning trip to the park...with Woody...

Parker went to his first birthday party...cried because he wanted to go home...went home and took a three hour nap...said he was ready to go to the party...shoot...

We watched the mayor's royal processional...



...then got a balloon sword...


...and saw a couple of fake gorillas who were pretty impressive (so much so I couldn't get P to get close enough to take his picture)...


And Sunday evening Matt and Mandy watched Parker while we went to a nearby village and had dinner at a pub that was built in the 1300's...awesome...




0 comments:

Post a Comment