I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

baby bedding


Wahoo! We found and ordered bedding for the bug. Thank goodness! This is the third set of bedding that we have decided on, and we actually ordered this one! We had no idea how hard it would be to find neutral bedding that went with our white baby furniture. Most of it looked too girly, or it was completely blue. So, this is a perfect fit. I can't wait to get everything put together!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love it!

Lindsey said...

Hey! I found your blog. :) I love it.
We had so much fun with you guys this weekend! Hope to see you guys soon. P.S. Your picture of the bedding isn't showing up.

~Lindsey

Post a Comment