I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, March 19, 2012

marry you

Parker finally let us record him singing "Marry You" by Bruno Mars.  He got a little tongue-tied in front of the camera, but it is still a proposal that would be hard to refuse:).  The first video is without music and only around 45 seconds.  The second video is P with music...including the 'rolling pin' dance move...if you have 3 minutes to spare...:)



6 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

Watched the whole thing...have you seen this? Wait about minute and a half. Parker might love it too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1YLAjty-U

Karen said...

Just what I needed! A little cheer from Parker on a rainy day in Wichita!!! He is so funny . . . loved the video!

Kristen said...

Hands down cutest kid ever!

Jamie said...

Best 3 minutes ever! If he goes on tour you'll have to sing backup!

Alison said...

The rolling pin! He was so cute.

Ali Moore said...

Stephie and I just watched this together. Oh, he is SO cute!

Post a Comment