I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BORN in the USA...


Yep!!  You guessed it...we're moving back to Wichita...before the lil' wildcat gets here!!  And no, contrary to what you might be thinking by looking at the picture above...we are not moving back tomorrow because I'm secretly due next week (this picture was taken at 26 weeks exactly), and no we are not moving back because we're actually having twins:).   

We may not be moving next week, but we are moving soon... the movers come two weeks from Friday, and we fly out four weeks from Monday...I'm not going to lie...there is a lot to do.  We have actually known we were moving since around mid-February (hence the last minute Paris trip), but we still had so many unanswered questions that we did not want to tell anyone.  As of Friday, we still have some unanswered questions, but we have confirmed both with the business and the movers a move date, so we're feeling pretty confident it won't change.  Plus, I can't fly past the second week of May so it had to happen sooner or later:).

We are so excited that all of our family and friends will be around to welcome this lil' wildcat just like they were for Parker.  Plus, this little one has a lot of friends who were either just born or due very soon and I am so, so happy that we will be there to meet them!

6 comments:

brandonandlindslitzner said...

AHHHHHHHHH! SOOOO excited for y'all! hope to see you guys soon! yay,yay,yay! xo

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

terrific news. the real question I have IS are you getting football tickets!?!

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhh!!! so freakin' excited!!! that's so awesome!!! whoooohoooo playdates, playdates!! :) i'm sure gma kim is just over the moon! can't wait to welcome you guys back!!

Karen said...

Hurray!!!!! Am so excited . . . And I agree with Victoria. Are you getting football tickets?

Ali Moore said...

Yay!!! Look how cute you are. Can't wait to see that bump in person. :)

Kristin said...

This is such great news! Cannot wait to see you all and meet the new little Arthur Brown! :)

Post a Comment