I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

pluggies to the babies

Saturday was a big day...Parker gave his pluggies to the babies...

I should have taken a picture, but the lady at the donation store was already looking at me like I was an idiot...yes, I'm aware that they had to throw them away as soon as we left... luckily there was a man there who was empathetic.

P walked in, took them out of his pocket and handed them to the man...such a little man himself...

Then we went and got these...



We started a tradition when we moved here of going to a local toy store and buying a wooden animal for every milestone, birthday, etc...for this occasion, P picked the tiger.  He also was surprised to finally take home a Gruffalo of his own from the bookstore (he has been telling me it is his very best friend every time we go for at least a month).  

So proud of him for making his first donation...even if it is to 'babies who don't have pluggies.'  Yes, I realize this is ridiculous, but for him it was a big deal...such a big guy.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Such a big boy!!!

Karen said...

What a creative way to get rid of the pluggie. Love it!

Pickle said...

This post made me a little teary eyed. So proud of all three of you!

Lauren Grier said...

P is just awesome! So proud of him!

Post a Comment