I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A is for RowAn...I is for Idiot...

I am an idiot...in case you are confused (who wouldn't be), we spell Rowan with an A. For those of you who could have sworn it was with an E? Well...you're probably my Facebook friend...I spelled it wrong when I posted her first picture. I'm not going to lie ... I tried to get Brady to change it, but he said Facebook is not a good enough reason for us to change her name...neither is me bring an idiot...at least these two don't judge:).

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I kept typing James for Keaton's middle name... but caught myself before I sent it. It's JOHN. It's hard to be a mom.

Post a Comment