I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, January 12, 2014

the little things

...how rowan cries every time I leave the room and lights up when I walk in again...(I know I shouldn't be smiling at this)
...when parker tells me that 'you're not English' when I try to use an accent while reading him a story...
...how parker truly loves his sister and will rush to her room when she wakes up crying...
...watching rowan do 'baby sit-ups'...
...listening to new sounds and consonants come out of her precious little mouth...
...watching parker play countless games of football and basketball and listening to him rattle off all of the players and their positions...
...watching my children with my parents and brady's parents...
...watching row enthusiastically explore every new toy...
...the way she lays her head on my shoulder...
...the way parker wants a new 'pretend' story every night and lately they involve crocodiles...
...the way rowan lights up when parker is in the room...
...my husband...watching him with our babies...how he loves us...we are so blessed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment