I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

lost time

I feel like I am losing time...my babies are growing up too fast.  Row is almost two and Parker will be in Kindergarten in the fall.  They are changing every day and I don't want to miss a single second.

Rowan is my daredevil...one minute she is climbing on the stove to reach a cookie and the next she is letting the dog out the door or hanging from the monkey bars (literally...by herself).  I love that she can be strong-willed and independent while simultaneously being my little cuddle bug.  She is my baby.  I love that she wants to be around me all the time and I am soaking in each cuddle I can.  Row loves her baby (Naked Ella)...she is such a great little mama and is constantly taking care of her.  She also is always looking out for Parker.  Any time she gets a treat or sweet, she makes sure that she gets one to give to Parker.  She loves him so much and wants to do everything he is doing.  I love that he can make her laugh harder than anyone.

Parker is half grown-up now.  Sometimes I can't believe the conversations we have.  He pays attention to every detail of everything anyone does or says.  Despite growing so fast, he is still my little bug.  He still lets me hug and kiss him in public and still runs to me when I pick him up from school or anywhere.  I love that he lets me squeeze him whenever I want.  He is reading more and more all the time and I love watching him figure out new words.  Animals and sports are his two favorite things.  He knows more facts about both than I do.  He is playing t-ball now and has a great swing.  He is so competitive and I can't wait to watch him play more.

So I am soaking in every moment so that I don't lose any time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment