I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Row turns 3

Rowan turned three today...where did time go?  No, seriously, between colicky nights in the first year, renovating in the second and moving in the third, I feel like time has flown.  Rowan is sweet, funny and serious.  She keeps her emotions under wraps (unless she's throwing a tantrum because I didn't clean something well enough, ha) and spends a lot of time observing others.  She LOVES Parker...seriously, right now she refers to him as her best friend and future husband.  She likes to make others happy but doesn't need to do something just to make someone happy.  I'm learning that she learns when and if she thinks it is necessary to know something.  She shares so well, seriously, she is definitely used to taking a backseat to P.  She changes her clothes often and definitely has a sense of what she likes and does not like.  She tries my clothes on often (and makes a mess).  Pink is her favorite color.  She never eats an entire meal and instead grazes all day long.  She is spunky, smart and the sweetest girl I know.

This year, we were able to celebrate with most of our family and a few of Row's friends (Haleigh, Emma, Charlotte).  We had brunch and then swam across the street at the neighborhood pool.  Row had such a fun day.







0 comments:

Post a Comment