I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Parker E Alexander

Parker turned seven...SEVEN...I mean I just can't believe we are here.  I know everyone says this, but it really does feel like just yesterday that I could pick him up and carry him and now he is over four feet tall and more than 60 pounds.  He has gone from toddler to little boy and his personality feels more like twenty sometimes.  He takes everything in and then tries to adjust his behavior to try and make everyone happy.  We are so hard on him sometimes because he is so capable...so very capable.  I am so very proud to be his mama.

A couple of weeks ago, P was MVP at school and I had to write a poem about him for the teacher to read aloud...it sums him up pretty well...

Let me tell you about a boy named P
Who makes this mama as proud as can be
He is sweet as pie and as funny as a clown
and, by far, one of my favorite people to have around
He is a great big brother and Row loves him to the moon
Someday he will probably make another girl swoon
His favorite things are sports, any sport you can name
One day he will be inducted into the Hall of Fame
If he's not playing sports, he is learning about animals
Not many people know more than he does about mammals
He has a heart for God and loves Jesus a lot
You can find him memorizing his verses more often than not
Parker is the best and fills my heart with Joy
I love him so much and am so blessed he is my boy!








0 comments:

Post a Comment