I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Florida Vacation

This sounds crazy, but we have never been on vacation with just the four of us.  We decided that we needed just that before the Rookie comes in November.  The kids only request was the beach...all they wanted to do was play on the beach.  At 25 weeks pregnant, that was something I could definitely do.  We ended up in Clearwater Beach, FL and had the best time.  We spent hours every day on the beach, went on a pirate cruise where we saw dolphins and ate lots of seafood (per Parker's request).   While there, Rowan decided she was going to live at the beach when she grows up...we decided that she was probably going to be a street entertainer and swim all day and dance hip-hop at night to make money.  She is definitely the free spirit in our family.  We also realized that Parker is so.much.like.me...after a couple of days at the beach, he was ready for something new.  I usually plan our vacations down to the hour, so this was not the norm...he is so my child.   He also found a new friend every day we were there to play football with on the beach.  I loved watching them so joyful.  





















0 comments:

Post a Comment