I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hate to be away from Parker

Last week I had to go to DC again for work. Unfortunately, I will be going every other week until the end of May, boo. When I took my first trip for work last summer, I remember going crazy because I missed Piper and Brady. Brady made fun of me because he knew that if I was going this crazy over a dog, I would be a wreck when the bug came...he was right. I had to be away for two nights and it was awful, and I got through it, but not without making a fool out of myself a few times.

Just so you know, it is ok to have your mom hold up the phone to your baby's ear so you can talk to him while walking around in Georgetown. Yes, I was the one going..."hi baby, mommy misses you!" "I can't wait to see you!" "Is that the puppy? Is the puppy giving you kisses?" And to answer the question you are all thinking, yes, sometimes Piper kisses Parker on the mouth before we can stop her. She is a bad dog.

I also used the same obnoxious voice while going to the bathroom at work. Hey, I had to find time to check in at some point!

So to wrap up this pointlessly long post....this was not the first time I had to be away, but it was the longest and I learned that coming home and seeing his face light up makes it all worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment