I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Parker's baptism

Parker was baptised, yay!! I have been so excited for this day to come...this is the second time we have tried to get Parker baptised...the first was the weekend after Christmas and it snowed so much that Brady's family couldn't get here. So, we thought we would have it in March; no snow, right? Wrong. It snowed a ton on Friday and Saturday and I was so afraid that we were either going to have to cancel it or Brady's family would not be able to be there to see it! Instead, it turned out to be a beautiful day and many of our family and friends were there to share it with us! We are so blessed to have so many people who care about our little bug!
This is right after Bruer took Parker's plug...we should probably ween him from it anyway!
!




0 comments:

Post a Comment