I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Christmas Recap

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love all of the decorations and music and really just the joy that is in the air. I know that sounds super cheesy, but face it...that is just who I am:). This year was especially fun because Parker was able to really get into the whole season. Below are just some pictures from my family's Christmas and Brady's family's Christmas. We are so blessed!!

Gram Gram and Parker!

Uncle Landon with the new shirt he got Parker!


Grammy and Parker



Christmas Eve




Hay-rack ride!! Yes, we sang and delivered cookies too!


Uncle Cortney and Parker


Hi Puppy!

Our annual Ugly Sweater Party!

Parker did not like Santa.


Waiting for Santa to come on the fire truck at the Boys & Girls Club!




1 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

I heard that caroling was a success - Keith and Bethany raved about it at Christmas!

Post a Comment