I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

Ok, so I am super, super, super late with these posts. I thought about not posting at all, but in reality, I post for myself and to have a online record of milestone's in Parker's life. I just feel so blessed that I have such an amazing little family with an incredible extended family.

This past Thanksgiving we visited Brady's family in Mankato and my family went to Dallas to see my brother. I was reminded of how fun it is to see Parker grow up and inherit traits of different family members. I love that he thinks before he speaks like his daddy (for all of you wondering...yes, I am aware that I do not always do that:), and has the beginnings of a sense of humor like GDawg and Uncle Landon. I hope that he inherits his grammy Deb's and grandpa Marvin's work ethic and his gram gram Kim's heart. He will also hopefully get Uncle Cortney and Uncle Landon's smarts (ok, and maybe know how to have fun like they do, but not too much fun:). I can't wait to watch him grow into a little person! I am so blessed and pray every day that we can make a positive impact on the person he becomes!

This is a picture taken right before Thanksgiving of Parker's new high chair. Papa George and GG refinished George's high chair from when he was a baby...how neat!
All of us at the farm!






At the K-State/North Texas game in Dallas.










0 comments:

Post a Comment