I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy 50th Gram Gram


I am so blessed to have an amazing family who is willing to go above and beyond no matter what we need. For the last three and a half weeks, my parents have let us stay at their house until we leave for England. I know that they like having us around, but I also know that it is an adjustment for them. They have basically let us have free reign of their basement. They literally have not come down here except for once when the tornado sirens have gone off. They have endured the incessant barking of my lovable, but annoying dog, and most importantly they have respected our boundaries so we feel comfortable living in someone else's home. We are so very lucky to have them.

Last week, my mom turned 50 (I only hope that I look this good when I turn 50)! My mom is the most giving person I know. She is the definition of what it means to be a mother and I am constantly learning from her. My mom would do anything for her kids and now, Parker. One of my biggest fears about moving is that I will not be able to teach Parker everything he needs to know on my own. I am constantly amazed by something my mom or Brady's mom taught him and am petrified that I am not going to remember to do everything I need to do to help him be his best. Every day I pray that I can be as good of a mother as she is. We are so blessed to have involved grandparents and I can only hope that Skype can keep them that way!

Here are some pictures of my mom's birthday celebration. Luckily, my grandparents from Arizona (Big Dawg and Grandma) were in town to celebrate along with my Mom's mom from Udall (GiGi). I was so glad that we could all be together to celebrate!




0 comments:

Post a Comment