I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, June 5, 2011

KC Family Fun

One of our many stops on our journeys to see everyone was to Kansas City. We started the day at BRGR with Brady's Aunt Janae, her boyfriend Dan and Van, my future sister-in-law (hopefully:). After stuffing our faces with cheeseburgers and french fries we decided to go swimming--putting on bathing suits after eating that much was painful...We had so much fun! It was nice to just spend the day relaxing without worrying about anything else!

I was also so excited to spend the evening with my best friend, Jamie and her husband Drew. An added my bonus was that my friends Katy and Kaitlin stopped by too! I don't get to see Jamie very often, but just knowing that I can call her anytime I want is a comfort. It is really going to be hard to look at the clock, subtract six hours and then decide whether or not it is appropriate to call...dang it...

Here are some pictures of our day!


This is the life!
We can rarely get him to keep a pair of sunglasses on long enough to take a picture.
So...P is a big fan of using anything as a microphone...including a plunger. I seriously had to blur "little willie" to be able to post this. oops!
In the words of Parker..."Parker runs really fast"
We love Aunt Janae (do not be confused by the pretty young blonde; I promise that this is Brady's aunt...Grandma Marlys says she was a "Wonderful Surprise")

1 comments:

Jamie said...

It is always acceptable to call!!!

Post a Comment