I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, September 3, 2012

random

I was looking through my phone and realized I had a number of pictures from this last week that I hadn't downloaded...so of course I decided to post them...you know you're excited...:)
Little man is finally tall enough to use his balance bike and he is getting more coordinated all the time...I just love trips to get hot chocolate and marshmallows!!

Daddy and P at the Dinosaur Park...Parker playing with the air balls...Parker practicing his dance moves during our third 'flashdance' dance party...P wrangling me in with his lasso...as you can see, the pants come off (and the jersey goes on) the second we walk in the door...

I just love my little cowboy!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment