I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, September 9, 2012

the beach!!

Parker loves the beach, and when earlier this week he told me, 'mommy, I want to go to the beach and sit in the sunshine and have a picnic,'  we couldn't resist.  Plus, we have had AMAZING weather and needed to take advantage before rainy, cold fall comes.  We decided to try a new seaside village and drove to Wells-next-the-Sea (seriously).  It was an adorable village...and as a bonus, the pirate festival happened to be going on this weekend (again, I'm serious). We had a great day, but didn't stay long so that we could be home in time to watch the KSU game live (wahoo).     



I tried to take a picture of some of the pirates, but I was afraid they would be offended so it was a quick shot.


twins!


sometimes carrying a 'sack of parker' is just the easiest way to get from A to B.

P had so much fun in the water!!  We were just excited that it was warm enough...like 75 degrees:)






1 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

What a fun weekend! Seriously, your family should be in a JCREW add. So cute!

Post a Comment