I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Saturday, December 15, 2012

And we're off!!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Today finally arrived...after a crazy week of errands, cleaning, cookie-making, packing, shopping, and more cleaning (gotta love having hurricane Parker around;), it is finally time to go home!!! Wahoo! We left norwich today and just spent a fantastic afternoon in London with our friends, Tom and Kat. We leave their house for the airport tomorrow at 7:30 AM...fly out at 12PM...and a mere 14.5 hours later, we will finally be in Wichita!!! We. Can't. Wait.

5 comments:

tessajoy said...

yay!!!! we can't wait to see you. and... so odd you call parker, hurricane parker... because we call banks, hurricane banks. oh, i can only imagine these two together!

Ali Moore said...

Travel safely!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to see you all---we can't wait for tomorrow! We Love you all! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Love you all!

Mom:) a/k/a Gram Gram

Karen said...

Hope we have a chance to see you during your whirlwind . . . I mean hurricane . . . of a visit! Glad you are getting to spend Christmas here!

Post a Comment