I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Saturday, December 1, 2012

at least he's learning something...

Parker is loving school...thank goodness...but lately, he has been coming home and correcting me...for example...

P, "...and then we had lunch, and then you came, mommy!"
Me, "did you see a lot of the other kids' mommies?"
P, "yeah, but they have 'mummies.'"
Me, "oh, ok"

Randomly talking about Christmas and Santa in the car after school...
P, "mommy he's called 'father christmas'"
Me, "gotcha"

Me, "were you helping Annabelle push the stroller when I came?"
P, "it's called a 'buggy'"
Me, "right"

My favorite moment this week was when we were driving home and Parker sang me 'Tiny Tim' from school.  It is a song he had already learned at church, but this time he sang it to me with an accent...it was kind of awesome:).

1 comments:

Karen said...

Video please . . . of Tiny Tim, sung by Parker with an accent. That would be priceless.

We all were wondering whether Parker is going to wear his KSU helmet to school tomorrow. Somehow I doubt his school would understand what a Big 12 Champion is!

Post a Comment