I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, May 9, 2013

32

Oh my precious lil' wildcat...I can't believe that for the last 32 weeks, you have been my constant companion...my little (ok, big) bump...I am the only person who feels every kick, turn and hiccup...just you and me...right now, I can control what you eat (sorry about the sauerkraut and horseradish cravings), where you go, what you do (so glad that running puts you to sleep)...in around eight weeks everyone out here will get to know you too...they'll see how you already love to give your brother a hard time (he really would love to feel you kick though, so if you could just kick when he feels my tummy, he would love it:)...we all already love you and can't wait to meet you...I do, however, have a request...we have a LOT to do before you get here...so...if you feel like you need to stay in there for say nine more weeks, we would be totally ok with that...I love you...mom.

1 comments:

Ali Moore said...

Getting so close!!

Post a Comment