I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Saturday, July 1, 2017

love of sports

Parker has loved sports for as long as I can remember...we even had a golf-themed first birthday because he was already swinging a club correctly, ha!  We have hit the age where he plays whatever sport is in season which means most evenings and weekends are booked with games or practices.  Right now is baseball season...he wakes up by six and puts on baseball pants, runs downstairs and finds a baseball game to watch on tv...while tossing a ball in the air.  If I let him, he would go play baseball with the neighborhood boys all.day.long.  He just can't get enough.  Luckily, Parker's baseball team advanced to the second round of their end-of-season tournament and he gets to play a few more games...the boys were just so excited.

Rowan, on the other hand, is perfectly content playing with dolls or her kitchen or coloring.  However, at this very moment, I am watching her play indoor baseball (eeeek, I know) with Parker.  She is loving it!  She also played soccer this spring and actually did pretty well.  And when I say 'well' I mean as well as a three-year-old can play.  I coached her team and there were several times kids were crying on the field because the other team stole the ball, but I am proud to say the tears were never Row's.  At one point, she was even the only one still playing while everyone else was on the sidelines crying!

They both are just changing every day.  I am so proud of the little people they are becoming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment