I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last night I kissed James Van Der Beek!

Oh my goodness, I know it sounds crazy but it is true. Last night I was in a play with my friend, Rory Gilmore and one scene required me to kiss James Van Der Beek! Ok, ok, so it might not be entirely true. If you picked up on Rory from the Gilmore girls, you probably realized that it was a dream. Dang it!

These crazy dreams are keeping me up at night and making me question my sanity. For example, the night before last, I was forced to be weighed, with one foot backwards, wearing a bottom showing hospital gown, in front of a waiting room filled with my high school class, AHHH! I woke up in a cold sweat not only from embarrassment, but also because I had gotten into a high-school argument with my best friend! The night before that I solved a murder; yep, and honest to God dead person was at my feet and I got to figure out who dun'it!

I know you must be thinking that I am crazy (and your not alone), but everything I have read says that this is normal. Ok, so maybe my overactive imagination pushes it to the brink of normal, but close enough. I think I might use this to get the rest of my friend to get pregnant; kiss celebrities and create your own tv drama every night, wahoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment