I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Probably too much information...

A couple of weeks ago, I was talking to my friend Kelly and she told me that her aunt not only pumped in the car as a passenger, she pumped while driving! I couldn't help but think how that would save so much time and prevent me from missing a pump if I have a meeting outside the office. Today was the day to try it out. I usually pump at around 10:00, but I had a three-hour meeting at 9:00 so I decided to pump on the way to the meeting. I just want to give you a mental image...shirt pulled up to my chin, and 80's Madonna-like attachments on my chest. Not to mention the fact that the radio is turned up especially loud so that I can hear it over the sucking. I'm not going to lie, there were a few moments when I hit stop lights that I was very nervous of being seen. I guess next time I'll plan ahead and bring a blanket!

I guess the moral of the story is to always look straight ahead when driving; you never know when you will get more of a show than you bargained for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment