I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Parker's birthday

Parker had the birthday that never ended this year...he is a lucky boy...we celebrated with Grammy and Papa Marvin in August, Gram Gram and G-Dawg in September, us on Tuesday and his friends today...seriously, I think he is going to ask us to sing him happy birthday until October next year.

Tuesday was his actual birthday and we spent the day doing his favorite things...peanut butter banana pancakes for breakfast (even orange juice), time at the library, swimming lessons, lunch with daddy, and the dinosaur park (thank goodness I had passed my driving test).  We even ended the day with what we have decided will be a tradition...the best burger and fries in town (whatever town that might be)...it was a great day...
Parker's purple nalgene bottle is never fall from his side...

Pretty excited to show us the animals in his new book...

lunch with daddy...I even managed to get Koch's guiding principles in the background, ha...

We let P carry his cupcake to dinner...and he finally can wear the jacket uncle cort and aunt van got him last year!

Love this kid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment