I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Showdown at the park

Parker and this little girl were playing so nicely and taking turns chasing each other. Out of nowhere I see P turn around and put his hands on his hips and tell her something. I got closer and heard him say, 'no, I'm a big guy!' And then he turned to me, 'she called me a baby and I am not a baby!'

Hahaha. Luckily, he pulled himself together and told her his name before we had a showdown...

0 comments:

Post a Comment