I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, June 28, 2013

5 years later...

5 years ago today, my best friend and I were saying 'I do' and talking about our '5 year plan.'

4 years ago today, we were eating at Sumo and preparing for the arrival of the wonderful surprise to our five year plan.

3 years ago today, we were eating at Sumo and talking about how much joy one little man could bring and how thankful we were for God's 5 year plan.

2 years ago today, we were landing in England (literally) to begin a scary, exciting new adventure.

1 year ago today, we were preparing to go on our first full week vacation...and talking about how grateful we were to have the opportunity to live in another country.

Today we were watching movers unload boxes into our new home, anticipating the arrival of our newest blessing and celebrating with my parents...at Sumo:)

We are so, so blessed...thank goodness for a change of plans:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment