I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

fireworks!

A couple of weekends ago, we were so lucky to be visiting Brady's family during the annual Scandia Community Celebration.  This is a huge event that Brady's mom puts a lot of time into...filled with great food, games, and a spectacular, hour-long fireworks display.  We are so glad we could be there and had so much fun!  The best part of the evening was...Willie!!!  He made a special appearance...signed loads of autographs (Parker got his arm and hat signed), played football with the kids (my son is the one who tackled him...Willie's such a good sport), and shot off the first firework.  It was such a fun night!


Yes, that is a real tank in the background...Brady's mom's client is a collector.

My knock-kneed little man was in awe.

Willie, Grammy and the boys.

Parker getting his second autograph.

P loved the bounce house!  Plus, you can see his Willie tattoo:)

Yeah...I don't have many shirts that still cover the lil' wildcat:).


Parker HATES loud noises so once they started testing the fireworks, we had to wear these...

So pretty!

1 comments:

Ali Moore said...

Such a pretty firework shot!

Post a Comment