I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, June 27, 2013

my little bug

My little bug is in Mankato for a few days...I have been a mess for days just thinking about being away from him, but I know that he is going to be having so much fun with Grammy and Papa Marvin while we clean and move into the new house.

I did, however, have to make sure that we did something special before we went to meet Grammy...you know, just to make sure he still wants to come home:)!  I hadn't had a chance to take him to Tanganyika yet and our friend, Cate, invited us to go with her...we happily agreed!  It was the perfect send off for my little bug!










While he loved all of the other animals...he was not a fan of the birds  (ok, so neither was I:)...

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Will he be riding the combine with Marvin? May have to track them down in northern JW CO this weekend.

Post a Comment