I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last week in pictures

We may have flown back to KS in less than perfect circumstances, but we did get to see a few friends and family while we were home.  We were in Kansas City most of the time, but Parker wasn't allowed to see Wes and I didn't have anyone to watch Parker there, so I didn't get to see him either.  The hardest part was watching Brady go to the hospital every morning and feeling like there was nothing I could do to help.  Luckily, after the first couple of days, we knew that he was going to make it and the prognosis was continuing to improve.  Brady did get to spend a lot of time with his brother, Cortney, and I got to spend some quality time with his girlfriend Van (I'd call her my future sister-in-law, but that is how rumors get started:).  
Here is a look at our week in pictures.


One of the few friends I got to see while we were home.  Miss her so much!

"Aunt Ban"

Jet lag + car ride = Parker out

Van and I took Parker to the KSU game on Saturday (we only stayed until half time).    Brady and I wanted P to see a game this season.  By a stroke of luck, my brother decided to come to the game as well, so we were able to see him too!

Parker is sitting with Grammy right above the "E"

Three of my favorite people, Josh, Jess and Baby Maddie.  So fun to sit with them at a game again.

Check out those eyes...she is seriously adorable.

30 seconds before this, Kyler was giving P a hug.  They wouldn't do it twice, but dangling licorice is almost just as good.

Parker seriously ran around with Kyler and Uncle Landon all day.

Sweaty boy

We found a park that we could visit on the way back from taking Brady to the hospital.  Parker is pretending to drive an "escabator" here.  



We went to the zoo on the last day we were in KC.  For 100M straight, I could only get P to walk by saying, "ready, set, go!"  Here is his runner's stance.

and....GO!!!

2 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

Sam - I totally hope there never is a next time. BUT I'll watch Parker anytime you need help in KC. For sure. I miss the adventures of TWO year olds!

Ali Moore said...

Oh my - those last two pictures. SOOO funny! Glad the boys' dad is doing better!

Post a Comment