I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Big Boy Underwear!!

So I am almost afraid to post this because I might just jinx ourselves.  When I found out we were going back to the US again, I was determined to continue potty-training no matter how many public bathrooms we had to use.  I squatted in planes, trains and literally every public restroom available in our airport terminals.  That being said, I wasn't sure how Parker would do and whether or not we would still be potty-training when we got back.  Our biggest problem has always been during playtime with other kids.  He just never wants to take time out to go to the bathroom.  Well, today, he refused to wear a diaper to Gymboree (he really likes his big-boy underwear) and he didn't have any accidents!!  This is HUGE!!  Say a little prayer that our streak continues!

Oh, and he will probably hate me when he is older, but I couldn't resist posting a picture...seriously, when did they start making boxer briefs for toddlers?

I decided a full frontal could get me into trouble someday...he picked these out himself and yes, this is his usual at-home outfit of choice.

1 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

OMG. That is to freaking cute!

Post a Comment