I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Really?

Is it really Wednesday?  Oh my goodness, I'm not sure where the week has gone.  Parker is at a exhausting fun age and I feel like we are always running around town (sometimes literally) trying to keep him active and learning.  I hate staying inside the house and I'm afraid I've instilled this trait in Parker...although sometimes he just says, 'can we just go home mommy?'  Poor kid.  Here are some random pictures of the week.

Parker would rather spend his time at the park running around 'the track' than actually playing on the equipment.

One of the few times this week I was able to get out of the house without the jersey...a trip to the castle's natural history exhibit...parker was smelling a zebra in this picture.

Yep, he is wearing his jersey with plaid shorts.  I managed to get him to wear a matching shirt in the morning, but no luck after his nap.  

One of the more embarrassing events of the week.  We had just finished reading Don't Worry Douglas (at the end there are pictures of different types of hats...one is a 'potty hat' and the sheep is sitting on a hat)...I was looking for a book for myself and I turned around to see this and hear P saying, 'Look mommy!!!  A potty hat!'  Oh my goodness...I was like, 'Parker get down from there!!  Wait, let me take your picture...but then really, get down from there!  Yep, I am definitely sending mixed messages.

Feeding the swans, one of my favorite parts of the week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment