I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

50 shades of unproductive

I told myself I wasn't going to succumb to the facebook pressure...these are not my type of books...I am not old enough to read these books...but, wow, I am a little embarrassed to admit this... I have been engrossed in the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trilogy for the last week and a half.  Staying up late to read and being exhausted the next day...I am such a nerd...they really are awesome...now I'm done and I'm so sad (yes, I am one of those people who get completely involved in the character's lives and pretend they are my friends)...shoot...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

AH! My mom kept trying to make me read it at the beach... I opened it and was appalled at the page I saw, and put it back. :)

Lauren Grier said...

Dude! Everyone is trying to get me to read this book. In your honest opinion, did it make you blush? I hear it's pretty scandalous?

Janae said...

I just finished the third one...plus there is talk of a movie?!? Really?

Post a Comment