I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!

My parents met young, married young, had kids young.  Together, they always put us first and did whatever it took to make sure we had everything we needed.  Because of them I know the meaning of commitment, compromise, sacrifice and true love.  I am so blessed that I have been able to watch them continue to grow closer as we grow older.  They have set such a great example of marriage.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!  We love you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment