I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, July 2, 2012

Animal Show

This last week was the annual Royal Norfolk Show.  It is basically just the state fair of Norfolk county. Almost everyone I know was going so I decided to take P and see what the fuss was all about.  We had so much fun.  I thought we would only stay for around an hour or so but we were there for four hours...we spent most of our time going back and forth between the tractors (thank goodness for a dealership will to let him get on) and the animals.

We got in a lot of tractors...

We hung out with some goats...

We finally went down a big pink slide (he stayed at the top for 15 minutes before the worker helped him come down)...


We jumped on some lily pads...

 We rode a ride...


 and played in some sand...


It was an awesome day!








1 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

P is too darn cute! We missed you at the wedding! Happy 4th!

Post a Comment