I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quotes of the week

Yeah, so I keep a tub of chocolate spread for myself thinking I could 
keep it a secret from P...apparently not...
"Daddy can you do me a favorite?  Can you please get me a spoon of chocolate?" 

Parker, "Mommy, I want to go somewhere really far away."
Me, "Oh you do? Where do you want to go?"
Parker, "ummmm, Egypt."
Me, "Ha, me too Parker, me too."

After seeing a big group of motorcycles drive by for the second time in a couple of minutes...
"Mommy, did you see those motorcycles?  I can't believe this!"  

0 comments:

Post a Comment