I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2nd trimester morning sickness...

...seriously...where did this come from?!?!  I was pretty nauseous in the first trimester and for the last four weeks I have spent at least a cumulative hour per day praying that I wouldn't vomit...yesterday and today I lost the battle.  I think God must have known what a baby I am when I get sick and sheltered me with Parker.  I just didn't expect this at this point during my pregnancy.  I thought I would have a pretty smooth ride for at least the next five or six weeks...darn...

The one good thing about getting sick?  I feel like the element of surprise is now back...everyone always assumes I'm having a boy...mainly because it looks like I swallowed an inflated basketball and both Brady and I have generations of boys in our families that we've kind of always assumed we would have boys too.   We don't like to find out the gender because we both love the surprise and now I feel like the element of surprise is back...wahoo!

1 comments:

Post a Comment