I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

back to the grind...

...ha, my version of the grind anyway...morning rush...school and work drop-offs...3 loads of laundry a day...5 trips to the grocery store a week...toddler dance...library...swimming...trip planning...I'm pretty lucky...

We are currently planning a trip to Paris and now that we have the dates and trains booked, I am working on the hardest part of planning...picking the hotel...I don't know why this stresses me out so much...looking up every '$$' hotel in Rick Steve's book...searching on hotels.com for options in the right locations...trying to pick something that has enough beds for a price that is not ridiculous...not the easiest thing to do...

Shoot...I'm tired...I guess it's back to the grind of searching tomorrow...


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sam. My husband and I went to Paris for Christmas in 2011 and stayed at Novotel Les Halles (http://www.novotelparis.com/home/novotelparishotels.shtm). I think it was in a great central location and within walking distance to a lot of the touristy things and also a reasonable price (for Paris anyway). The rooms were small, which I expected, but everything was clean and they had a nice breakfast in the lobby- but I'm pretty sure it wasn't free. Hope you guys have fun!

Jamie said...

Let me know what you pick! We STILL haven't booked ours!

Post a Comment