I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

eeeek!

So much to do, so little time.  We leave for Paris tomorrow (technically we leave our house tonight to stay with friends in London), and I am not ready.  Seriously, I'm not sure why I'm blogging right now...oh yes, because I was watching Scandal while ironing and packing (parker is sleeping) and it is not quite over and I can't bring myself to just sit here and see what happens without multitasking (lets pretend this counts as being productive).

We decided to go two weeks ago which means we are not staying in the area where I wanted, however, we are in a hotel with enough beds that got good reviews (in location too) and was under 150 pounds a night (this was no small feat)...I'm calling that success.

Not a success?  The fact that we decided to go too late to book a reserved time slot to see the Eiffel Tower...we are going to get there 30 minutes early to see if we get lucky.  Also, I usually make a pretty detailed itinerary, but I just didn't have time to do that.  I do know that we are going to the Louvre tomorrow evening after we arrive because there is a discounted entry fee on Wednesdays after 6PM, and to the Orsay Museum on Friday after 4PM for the same reason.   We thought about getting the museum pass, but when we travel with Parker, we have to limit the number of museums we patron.  Luckily, we are there long enough to take advantage of discounts so that we are able to go to two (maybe three with the army museum) and still pay less than the pass.

Anyway, thank you to those of you who emailed me with great suggestions...seriously, I am so grateful!!  Hopefully, we have as much fun as you did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment