I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, February 3, 2013

i love...

...that when Parker really wants something, he not only says please but breaks out the sign too...crazy kid...
...that when we passed a dress shop yesterday, he told me this..."I like that dress mommy.  I want to buy it for you, but oh no!  I don't have any money!  Daddy do you have money to buy that dress for mommy?"
...that he talks to my belly everyday and talks about all of the fun things he is going to teach the baby how to do (we have every sport under the sun covered:)...
...that Parker knows the name we have tentatively picked out for the baby, loves it, and keeps it a secret better than I do... (oh, and no, we don't know the gender, but we can only agree on one name so far and it could work for either)
...that he often carries around a notebook and pen and says that he is writing down 'plays' for the football team...
...that he is currently obsessed with Monster's Inc and can be heard yelling, "oh no! we have a 2319!  come quick we have a 2319,"  all over the house...even better?  when he's wearing his hardhat and carrying his notebook...



...that I can sometimes hear him calling out football plays to his 'players' while he's trying to fall asleep...
...that anytime I tell him to 'stand up' he responds by saying, "for the champions, for the champions,"  seriously, how can you not smile...
...that he uses words like glum and cross instead of sad or mad...makes my day...
...that he uses funny voices that change depending on the character or sport he's playing...
...that he is my little bug...we are so, so blessed...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love this! Thanks for making me smile!

The Wasinger Family said...

I LOVE this post!!! Parker is going to be the best big brother!

Post a Comment