We're back, yay! We had an amazing trip to Paris. Despite the freezing cold weather (literally), Paris was everything we expected...fantastic. Here are some of my favorite memories...
1. The fact that we were able to bribe Parker for a whole day with a promise of seeing the Eiffel Tower.
2. Parker's expression when seeing the Mona Lisa, "that is the painting from my book!" So glad I checked out the 'Paris for Kids' book from the library before we left!
3. That being in pregnant in Paris meant that Brady never let me carry the stroller up or down any stairs and never let me carry the backpack. I can't lie...being catered to is kind of nice:).
4. Once, after a very long day of sightseeing and over 5 miles of walking in the cold, we let Parker pick where we ate...he picked Chipotle...yes, we ate Chipotle...in Paris.
5. A bird pooped on the stroller...missing Brady's head by mere inches...seriously...
6. That despite our last-minute planning, our hotel ended up being in a perfect location...we walked everywhere and only took one over-priced taxi home once.
7. The tiramisu...it was amazing and always served in a mason jar...
8. The Louvre...I was in awe...
9. That Brady allowed me to be a total nerd every time we entered a church, building or museum and took charge of Parker while my attention was elsewhere:).
10. The fact that we were able to bribe Parker for an entirely new day with the promise of an Eiffel Tower to bring home so that he could "build a Paris."
11. That I was able to enjoy one of the most beautiful cities in the world with my 2 (and a half) favorite people!
Here is our trip in pictures!
|My absolute new favorite picture:)|
|Sometimes you have to take a break from the cold and stop in the Disney store:)|
|to prove that the 'lil wildcat was there too!|