I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

highs and lows

We got our debit cards...HIGH!!!
They sent the pin numbers to the US so we can't use them...low...
I was able to get cash anyway...HIGH!!!
It was a onetime only, emergency withdrawal...low...
I got an iPhone...HIGH!!!
Because I am foreign, I had to use all of my cash I just withdrew for a "we want to make sure you're not fleeing the country with your free iphone" deposit...low...
I have to conserve cash, therefore I am not spending money on every sale that I see (there are a LOT of sales right now)...HIGH...

I just LOVE ending on a HIGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment