I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

B's family in London!!

We are so blessed.  Brady's mom, aunt, and brother came into town last week and we had a great time. We packed as much as we could into the time they were here...it was great, and exhausting.  They literally took planes, trains and automobiles to come and see us...long story short...beware of American Airlines vouchers when your plane gets detoured (and subsequently cancelled in Moline, IL).

Here are a few highlights...
P peed in a McDonalds cup at Buckingham Palace...seriously...more specifically it was next to the wall in Green Park...London should really have more public restrooms in public parks...

Janae, Cortney and Deb randomly ended up in a car to Chicago with a man from Bristol...they felt like they knew him so well after their travel ordeal, that I heard, "I feel like Greg should be here" more than once:)

I accidentally dropped P's 'big cow' on the train tracks...and cried...luckily a maintenence man rescued it...I cried again...

Janae and Cortney made it to Norwich's famous club-lined street, Prince of Wales Road, and made lots of fun new friends. (yeah, Brady and I are pansies)

We ate sticky toffee pudding three times for dessert...if you have never had this...you should...

Janae and I ate fish and chips for two meals in a row...what?  When in England...:)

A man on the London Eye kept taking pictures of Parker with London in the background...then he asked if P could take a picture with him...I'm trying not to worry about this...

I know there are more that I am forgetting, but in short (ha), we had a wonderful time and I am so glad they came!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment