I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, May 25, 2012

Crazy

Whoa, is it really Friday?  That seems crazy...awesome...but crazy...we've been busy this week and the time has flown by!  I think part of it has to do with the AMAZING weather we have had.  I'm not kidding...it has been at least 60 all week and then yesterday it was almost 80 degrees!!  Holy cow, it's a miracle.  This means that P and I have been spending lots of time outside.  Picnics, parks, walks (oh and yes, the football outfit came out a few times too)...you name it, we've done it.  This also means that we have been exhausted by the end of the day...I'll take it.

Here are a few of the highlights...
At a open house for P's new school (hopefully in 2013), Parker said, "Mommy!  That lady has a baby in her belly!"  Nope, she did not...shoot...color me embarrassed...

Parker went right up to a little girl named Ember at the open house and held her hand...he will be fine..

I spilled my coffee two seconds before walking into mommy/toddler time at church and Parker tells me, "it's ok mommy, everyone spills their coffee sometimes."  Smart kid.

We got to have lunch with P's little friends from toddler time in the park one day and my friend, Kat, the next...I love picnics!

Parker told me, "Katie is going to drive me crazy!"  Seriously, this was out of the blue and Katie (Mandy's oldest daughter) wasn't even there...weird...

KiKi has also come back this week...but now Parker will say, "I'm pretending that KiKi is here."  Hmmm, ok, as long as you know.

Anyway, it has been a fantastic week!!  I seriously need to start doing 'Parkerisms' again because I feel like he has been cracking me up lately and I don't even remember!!  Shoot!  Here are some random pictures for the grandparents!o








0 comments:

Post a Comment