I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Let me explain...

For the record, I do not purposely teach my child inappropriate songs.  Most of the time I don't even know how he learns (or hears) some of these songs...mainly because we have to download them after he starts singing them.  This is not an excuse, however, that I can use for his latest obsession...'I'm Sexy and I Know it.'  I know what you're thinking, but let me explain...this is all Brady's fault. ;)

Brady took Parker with him on an errand a few months ago.  When he got back, Brady goes, "go tell mommy what you learned."  P comes over and says, "I'm sesy an I know it!"  Brady then decided to download the song on the computer...with P in his lap...I don't know if you've seen the LMFAO album cover, but it shows a woman's belly.   For the next week, he kept asking, "can I see her belly?"  Oh geez...well, now he just says, "I want to listen to 'body parts'.  Can you find 'body parts.'"  Unfortunately, because he knew what the album cover looks like, he was soon able to find it on my phone himself...shoot...

5 comments:

brandonandlindslitzner said...

bahahahaha. love this.

Karen said...

Funny, funny, funny! Wish I could hear him sing it! Next thing you know, he will be singing, "I'm too sesy for my car . . . "

Anonymous said...

Nice....thanks for throwing me under the bus!!!

Family! said...

Too funny!

Jamie said...

Oh that child!

Post a Comment