I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, May 21, 2012

The weekend according to my phone

We had a pretty laid back weekend...P has a cold so we took it pretty easy.
We had lunch with Brady at a riverside pub...there were a ton of swans (all of the white dots you see above) and P was going crazy!!



 We went and tried on glasses with Brady...we looked down and P was trying on glasses too...oops!


Brady had to work so I took P to see Beauty and the Beast 3D...this was my FAVORITE movie when I was younger (I would not only say and sing all of the words, but act them out too...no wonder my brother hates it)


We took Amish Parker to church (am I allowed to say that?)


And we went shopping for P some new pants...Parker was more interested in the hats!



We also had dinner with Matt, Mandy and there girls on Saturday...I can't believe I didn't take a picture...P is obsessed with Gracie...it is kind of funny, if you're not Gracie:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment