I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jaime


How lucky am I?  Seriously, in the last 6 months, my good friend, Jaime, has had to come to London for work...twice.  I can't tell you how nice it has been to see her!  She had a free day yesterday so P and I took the train to London to hang out for the afternoon...it was fantastic!  She made my whole year!



1 comments:

Jody said...

As someone who recently moved and left all my friends, I can sympathize with you! It's always so nice to see a familiar face and have a familiar conversation, without having to go through all the get-to-know you stuff! Looks like you girls had fun!

Post a Comment