I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today

Ok, so this is more like the last 48 hours...

P decided to put on his pirate costume...without pants...I love listening to him say, 'yo ho!'



Brady decided the dinner menu wasn't appetizing (I can't say I blame him:)...so we went to our good 'ol standby, Zizzis...P took a lot of pictures of himself as 'chef parker'


P wanted a picture of himself with the statue and his new paint job...the Norwich art festival is going on right now so he gets a new paint job every few days.


 We went and watched the 'dinosaur petting zoo' at the forum...two days in a row...Parker was totally enthralled...it was so cold the first day and I couldn't get him to watch from inside so we had to get some hot chocolate after...we also had to go in and check out a dinosaur book from the library after...it was kind of the most ridiculous/awesome thing I've seen in a while.

This is a picture of P on the first day when the dinosaur walked right by him growling (I know, crazy, right?)  However, P still wanted to come back the second day...thank goodness.

We went to the castle...it has 'pop in for a pound' during the noon hour and this is the first time we've taken advantage...silly mommy...


0 comments:

Post a Comment